"This site requires JavaScript to work correctly"

dit students

you are pioneering and vibrant

after graduation.

helpful information on completion of your degree

graduates' year book

The graduate book 2024 was published at the end of April. From December 2024 to February 2025, registration is open for the Graduate Book 2025.

Graduates who would like to purchase a copy, please contact alumni@th-deg.de.

Volumes still available:

  • 2024
  • 2023
  • 2021
  • 2020    
  • 2018
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010
  • 2009
  • 2008
  • 2007
  • 2006


To order the desired issue (with indication of the year and detailed address) as well as for further information about the graduate book please contact alumni@th-deg.de



graduation ceremonies

Graduation ceremony campus Deggendorf


On 15 June 2024, the graduation ceremony 2024 will take place at the Campus of DIT. Students who have graduated in summer semester 2023 or winter semester 2023/2024 will be invited. If you have any questions regarding the graduation ceremony, please contact alumni@th-deg.de

For information about the graduation ceremony 2024 please visit the event page:

>>> Link to the Graduation Ceremony 2024 <<<


Impressions of the
Graduation Ceremony
2021 Part 1.

Impressions of the
Graduation Ceremony
2021 Part 2.

Impressions of the
Graduation Ceremony 2020.

european campus rottal-inn graduation ceremony

On Friday, 20 October 2023 we said goodbye to the graduates who completed their studies at the European Campus Rottal-Inn in the winter semester 2022/2023 and summer semester 2023. The ceremony took place at the Brauhaussaal in Pfarrkirchen.




Graduation Ceremony Campus Cham

On Friday, 27 October 2023, we had the pleasure of bidding farewell to around 50 graduates of Campus Cham.




Thanks to all participants and all the best for your future!

decorative degree certificate

For graduates of our university we offer in addition to the diploma, bachelor or master certificate a decorative certificate.

You can order those through our DIT webshop, by filling out the application form.

If you have any questions you can get in touch through our webshop contact form.


leaving dit

Before leaving DIT you must complete the following:

  • Cancel your insurance
  • Terminate your rental agreement
  • Close your bank account
  • Inform the Citizens Registration Office
  • End your enrolment at the DIT
  • Inform the International Office, if you are an international student


Cancellation of enrolment

  • Your enrolment will be cancelled automatically after his or her final semester, if the final examination has been successfully completed.
  • Your enrolment will be terminated if he or she does not pass one or more of the required preliminary, intermediate or final examinations specified in the Examination Regulations, unless he or she changes to another programme of study that does not offer the same degree.
  • Your enrolment will be terminated if he or she has not registered to continue studies before the start of the semester by the specified deadline, unless special permission was obtained.
  • Your enrolment will be terminated if he or she does not pay the student fees by the specified deadline.
  • Application for de-registration

The cancellation of enrolment certificate should be kept in a safe place and, if changing universities, it is required to be shown to the new university.


general information about de-registration


Reimbursement of student union fees

Students can apply for the reimbursement of Student Union fees (submitting an application, processing and carrying out the reimbursement) at the Student Centre. Please submit your application and direct questions to your assigned staff member.

Health insurance

Your entitlement to student health insurance expires upon cancellation of enrolment. After this time you are responsible for your own health insurance, which is obligatory for residents of Germany.

Student aid (BaföG)

If you receive student financial aid (BaföG), inform the responsible Office of Student Aid (Amt für Ausbildungsförderung) of your cancellation of enrolment as soon as possible.

Pension insurance

Your Certificate for Statutory Pension Insurance Purposes should be kept in a safe place. Please submit it to the appropriate Pension Insurance Institution immediately upon taking up an occupation which is subject to compulsory pension insurance.

University materials

If you haven’t already done so, please return any university materials and books from the library. You can receive a refund for any outstanding balances from either the Student Union (Cafeteria Card credit) or the Copy-Shop (Photocopier credit). The chip card then becomes your own property.

Changing universities

If your enrolment is terminated as a result of not passing one or more required exams, you are not allowed to continue the course of study or any related programme that offers the same degree at a Bavarian University. It is possible to apply to a different course of study offered by the university at any time before the application deadline.

If you have further questions, please consult the International Office.